tirsdag den 28. november 2017

Paris in pictures

Shortly after this, we got engaged!


We never made it in.. Another good reason to come back :)


Perfect views!









This was our first time in Paris.. ever! We both fell in love with the city and we definitely will return one day. We saw all the attractions that you need to see in Paris, however, we did not make in to the Louvre. My boyfriend, or fiance, as he is now, decided to get down on one knee on Point Neuf. This was a no brainer for me, and I said yes. It couldn't have been more perfect or romantic and I will definitely always remember this!
XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favourite travel bags

A medium Long Champ Le Pliage. I recently bought this one in navy blue and brought it with me home from Washington as my carry on. The onl...