tirsdag den 2. januar 2018

Favourite travel bags

A medium Long Champ Le Pliage. I recently bought this one in navy blue and brought it with me home from Washington as my carry on. The only thing, is that, if your bag is completely full, the straps can hurt a little bit, but other than that, this is a perfect carry on and work bag.

A Birger et Mikkelsen Gweneeth bag. I have this on in the medium size in Nave blue. This is a abg of soft nylon materiale, due to it's thick straps, this bag is VERY comfortable. Your passport also fits right into the little pocket in the front. Very convenient.

My brother got me a Vans backpack for my birthday last year. I brought it back home from Orlando as my carry on and it worked out perfectly! The only issue is that it does not hold my laptop. I rarely travel with my laptop, but when I do, I will have to use another bag. The picture above, is not my exact bag, but I could not find the right picture online.
If you are more into a rolling suitcase as your carry on, I would highly recommend Tripp suitcases. I have a matching set, a purple carry on and a purple checked suitcase which I love!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favourite travel bags

A medium Long Champ Le Pliage. I recently bought this one in navy blue and brought it with me home from Washington as my carry on. The onl...