onsdag den 11. oktober 2017

Berlin Baby


Back in 2015 I decided to take my boyfriend for a trip to Berlin for his birthday. This was his first time in Berlin and my 3rd time. He has always been a much bigger lover of the beach, a pool and definitely some sunshine. Whereas, I, am a big lover of big citys and SHOPPING!

We did not have a lot of things planned out, we simply just went with the flow. The only thing I REALLY wanted, was to find Brandi Melville.. and of course, show him the major sights in Berlin, such as Alexander Plats, the TV tower, the wall etc. The trip was a great trip, and we will definitely be back some day. For now, let's continue exploring the world :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favourite travel bags

A medium Long Champ Le Pliage. I recently bought this one in navy blue and brought it with me home from Washington as my carry on. The onl...