mandag den 23. oktober 2017

New York Gossip Girl style

Ready to take on the day. We did not plan to match!


I clearly had a thing for yellow

We went to the Empire where Chuch Bass lives. We later went back for drinks in the bar.


Outside the Palace Hotel where Serena stayed in season 1.

On steps of the Met. Of course!

Nate Archibald's home

Constance school



So a few year back I met up with my best friend in New York along with her mother and grand mother, who have become my family away from my family. My best friend lives in Alabama, so we try to meet up at least once a year, flying to each other, that time, we met up in New York. As this was my first time in New York, and I am a HUGE fan of Gossip Girl, it was obvious that we needed to take a Gossip Girl tour, and in general just dress up preppy and nice everyday (most of the times, at home, I dress VERY casually).

We went to see all the major spots from the show, not all are listed above. The first stop was infront of the Palace Hotel, where Serena stayed with her mom in season 1. Unfortunately there was a lot of construction work going on, but we did manage to get some cute shots. We also saw the school where they spend their high school years, Nate's home and OF COURSE we had to see Steps of the Met, and have a sit down. Oh truly a great trip, and it is HIGHLY recommended to take the Gossip Girl tour if you are in the City and a fan of the show.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favourite travel bags

A medium Long Champ Le Pliage. I recently bought this one in navy blue and brought it with me home from Washington as my carry on. The onl...